30.7.11

ΔΔΔ


Lately, I've been enjoying winter, but dreaming of summer...


This summer I'll be:

Drinking these all summer long...

Wearing some sort of delightful 40's inspired bikini like these...

Twirling and dancing in some sort of happy flowing sun dress, possibly covered in flowers or stripes or geometric patterns. Maybe I'll even make it myself...

Constantly snapping away with the most amazing camera that I recently found hiding in my house (an old old old Canon... will rave and ramble and celebrate this amazing  camera in an upcoming post)...

and blogging away on my new MacBook Pro that will be arriving soon! That's right, I'm switching to Mac and I'm bursting with fruit flavour excitement about it!

aah, Summer, you tease me with your distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment