6.9.11

ΔΔΔ



i woke this morning, and sprang out the door.
hot-footing it to my yoga class in my sandals.
in my sandals!
it's warm enough for open-toe footwear in the morning now.
 i love that.

i leapt into the day, with a dull ache in my head from lack of sleep
(i still can't fall asleep before 3am lately)
but i didn't mind.

the air felt so crisp 
so full.

____________________

i forget this feeling that soars through my body this time of year.
until it's here, that is.
i drift through winter time, rugged up and seemingly accepting of the chills.
of the grey days.
of the blue days.

and then, it's september. 
september!
and suddenly i feel lighter and i can't help but notice every budding flower as it bursts into bloom.
and bloom it does.
bloom it must.

and i lie here on my cloud white bed dreaming up pictures ..kind of like these actually.
of cakes and lakes.
of landscapes and great escapes.

and i keep dreaming and filling my head up - until it too bursts.
and blooms.
bloom it must.

_________________

and the sky just sighed a little and let out some tears.
but the air still feels the same.

and i know that i can do that too.
i can bud and bloom,
i can sigh and cry,
and i can just let go and surrender to the whole crazy cycle.

and i can feel the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment