16.8.11

ΔΔΔ


ah, merry interwebular world, you are full of delight!
i just found these amazing prints for sale on etsy.

i would happily cover my walls with these prints.
most happily, indeed.

they seem to me the most brilliant mix of colour, quirk and sacred geometry.
what's lovelier than that?!

...and a little update: i am feeling over-the-moon happy today. last night i had the most delicious yoga session, followed by an equally delicious dinner with good friends. this morning, i've gotten so much nitty-gritty done that i feel completely guilt-free about spending the afternoon crafting. 
speaking of which...
 lofty thoughts are becoming tangible solids this week as i slowly build on my idea of turning my craft into a bit of a business. i should have more news of my upcoming (i swear, it's on it's way!) etsy shop very soon! how delightful - a businesswoman i shall become!

have a great day!

featured on CMYBacon
for sale on etsy here

No comments:

Post a Comment